All treatments continue safely during the lockdown.
What we do to protect you
• The practice is thoroughly cleaned at the beginning of each day with a professional virus disinfectant.
• All surfaces are wiped with 80% alcohol after each consultation.
• Professional ventilation system to ventilate the practice and waiting area.
• Professional air filter system to remove contaminants, including viruses and bacteria from the air (UV light).
• Dr. Buskin wears a mask and gloves at all times.
• Dr. Buskin washes his hands with alcohol before and during consultations.
HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
Would you like to make an appointment at the practice for the first time?
Then we request that you contact us. We will inform you extensively about our treatments and determine whether your request for help fits within our practice.
Registration and referral
Do you have Dutch health insurance? A referral from your doctor is then necessary. You can then email us the referral so that we can assess it.
After approval of the referral, we request that you register your son / daughter. This can be done via our website.
If you have foreign / international insurance, then a house doctor referral is not necessary.
Already a patient in the practice? You can also book your appointments yourself via our website. There are 3 options:
1. Acute consultation
2. Non-acute / follow-up consultation
3. General annual health check
If you are unsure about your choice, please contact the practice. We are happy to help you. You can of course also call the practice to make an appointment.